To enable sending push notifications from MT4 desktop application to your MT4 mobile application you need to properly configure your MT4 desktop application.
1. Open MT4 mobile application and go to Settings. There you will find your MetaQuotes ID. Copy this number to your MT4 desktop application.
2. open your MT4 desktop application and go to Tools/Options/Notifications.
3. In Notifications tab you will need to enter your MetaQuotes ID from your mobile MT4 application. Please check Enable Push Notifications and disable Notify of trade transactions (recommended).
4. Click on button Test and you should receive notification in your mobile phone. If there is no notification, then please check Journal tab in MT4 Terminal like shown on last picture.
Metatrader push notification setup. How to enable mobile push notification in MT4 and MT5? Phone alert in MT4 and MT5
- Best support and resistance indicator (5)
- breaker block forex (1)
- Day trading indicators (5)
- Forex technical indicator (1)
- forex trading news (1)
- ifmyante (4)
- multi timeframe trading (1)
- order block trading (1)
- Price action indicator (1)
- Price action indicator tool (4)
- Price alert indicator mt4 (2)
- readthemarket (4)
- Risk reward ratio indicator mt4 mt5 (1)
- Supply and demand indicator mt4 mt5 (6)
- Support and resistance indicator mt4 mt5 (3)
- Trade assistant mt4 mt5 (4)
- Trade manager mt4 mt5 (4)
- Trading box examples (3)
- Trading supply and demand level (4)
- trading technical indicators (2)