Step 1 (registration and login):
You need to register at www.mql5.com to receive MQL5 username and password. With this password you need to login in MT4 desktop application to access EA's, indicators and utilities (tools) in the MQL5 marketplace.
In MT4 go to Tools\Options\Community where you enter your Username and Password from MQL5. This is how you will connect to MQL5 marketplace where you can now download EA's, indicators, tools...
Step 2 (search and download):
To access MQL5 marketplace, you need to open MT4 terminal and go to Market tab. There you will search for "Trading box".
Now click on tool you want to download and Download button will be shown. After tool is downloaded, you will see it in your MT4 Navigator window under Expert Advisors. Now you can drag this tool to your chart and start using it.
Second option how to download mt4 mt5 ea idicator:
You can also download tool directly from MQL5 website, but you need to be logged in as user. Click Download and you will be asked to open MT4 and download tool. Just click Yes/OK and tool will be transferred into your MT4 application. If tool is not downloaded in first try, please give it a second chance and download one more time.
If you still don’t have success to download tool from your Chrome browser to MT4, then run your Chrome as Administrator and try to download again.
- Best support and resistance indicator (5)
- breaker block forex (1)
- Day trading indicators (4)
- Forex technical indicator (1)
- ifmyante (4)
- multi timeframe trading (1)
- order block trading (1)
- Price action indicator tool (3)
- Price alert indicator mt4 (2)
- readthemarket (4)
- Risk reward ratio indicator mt4 mt5 (1)
- Supply and demand indicator mt4 mt5 (6)
- Support and resistance indicator mt4 mt5 (3)
- Trade assistant mt4 mt5 (4)
- Trade manager mt4 mt5 (4)
- Trading box examples (3)
- Trading supply and demand level (4)
- trading technical indicators (2)